Saturday, September 11, 2010

Painting stones-11.9.2010

I find painting stones is very interesting.  I have painted a few stones for my colleaques, friends and relatives as souvenir and rememberance.  I just hope that they like and treasure my stones.  I know some really appreciated it. The more I paint, the more ideas and improvements I have developed. I guess creativeness depends on practice. 

I had painted quite a number of stones recently.  Do have a look at the painted stones below.
 

Here are some painted stones for my colleaques. There are varieties of designs, flowers and colours.








Red colour goes very well with white. Red is very sharp, bright and outstanding.  In fact, any colours can match white colour.


Grey stones also look attractive too.  Grey stones are more expensive and have smoother texture.  Of course, I admire my own painting and wanted to paint and keep a few stones for myself especially after all the hard works Ihave done. Here there are.


I am so crazy over painting stones. I have given away numerous painted stones and still have a basket full of painted stones to be given away and yet to paint more. So "seow ah".


Posted on Saturday, 11.9.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment